Job Description: Building Consultancy Team Administrator
Environment: We pride ourselves on knowing our clients and understanding their business. We are proactive, commercially focused and tailored our advice. Our team of 35+ surveyors in three offices require an independent, diligent administrative team member to enable us to deliver a high level of service to our clients.
Role: This is an office-based role, located in the centre of London, providing administrative support and quality assurance to a team of Surveyors, working mainly from the office, with flexibility.
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Preparing and quality checking a variety of documents produced by the team including survey reports, tender documents, letters, etc.
- Digital dictation and copy typing.
- Managing calendars including arranging meetings, appointments and inspections as required.
- General office support including managing stationery and consumables, answering calls, arranging conference calls (Teams), scanning, printing, placing orders, booking travel and hotels and liaising with the Landlord.
- Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of a suite of standard documents and report formats.
- PR support on marketing literature, events and campaigns.
- Maintain the case study library.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Confident and personable with good organisational skills and a willingness to learn ‘on the job’.
- Highly literate with advanced English language and grammar skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office experience.
- Microsoft Project experience.
- Building Consultancy experience preferred, Property Industry experience essential desirable.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary – £30,000 plus bonus
- Quarterly Transparent Bonus Linked to Turnover (c.£3,000 paid in Q4 2021)
- Healthcare, Mobile Phone, Pension, Laptop
- Officewide away days/week
- Unlimited holidays
- Transparent, flexible way of working
If you think you would fit it here with us at Black Cat, then please send your CV to Emer O’Brien (email@example.com) who will be in contact should you be shortlisted.