Our senior team of consultants deliver a full spectrum of quantity surveying and cost consultancy services from initial feasibility, right through to agreement of the final account and conclusion of the project in a variety of sectors. With our hands-on-approach and client understanding We support or manage all aspects of the contractual and financial aspects of construction projects.
We provide the following services:
- Assisting and preparing the production of bid submissions with preparation of budget estimates and cost plans.
- Producing all types of tender documentation including Employer’s Requirements, Work Schedules, Bills of Quantities, Specifications and Schedules of Rates.
- Management of the tender process and production of tender reporting.
- Provision of value engineering and value management advice including post tender negotiations.
- Bespoke fire strategies for new or redevelopment projects within multi-use assets for all sectors including industrial, residential, and commercial.
- Providing preliminary advice in relation to delays and requests for extensions of time or the consequences of acceleration or disruption and giving initial advice on the financial effect.
- Agreement of final accounts including the measurement and value of any changes.
Our Cost Consultancy team is headed up by Danny Speakman, Director, with over 20 years’ experience in public and private sector construction projects, throughout procurement and construction projects in the commercial, retail, industrial, education, healthcare and residential markets.
We enjoy the privilege for our clients of having decades of successful experience providing sound and balanced cost, commercial and contractual advice.
Full quantity surveying / cost consultancy service to manage all contractual and financial aspects of construction projects.