Our project monitoring service line is designed for clients acquiring an interest in a development project not under their direct control. It is there to protect their interests by identifying, advising on, and managing the associated risks.
We provide the following services:
- A professional team of Directors and Associate Directors mean your instruction will only be handled by experienced professionals.
- From small projects to major landmark schemes we have extensive experience of acting across sectors with development funds, institutional investors and landed estates.
- A wealth of experience and versatility to advise on all major asset classes, sectors and services.
- We provide unbiased and commercially focused advise at all stages of your requirement.
- From preparation of heads of terms through to development due-diligence and the negotiation of development agreement provisions.
- Post-transaction duties involve comprehensive oversight of the project implementation and completion stages, with clear view of quality, programme and cost.
- Our service is characterised by attention to detail. We take time to cover all of the relevant ground and tailor our advice to your particular requirements.
- We provide succinct, insightful and commercially astute advice, based on a clear understanding of your interests and the agendas of the principal development parties.
Property development is complex and a risky enterprise, as much inevitably depends on a successful outcome. Whether interested as a prospective funder, investment purchaser or tenant, our team is equipped to represent you at every stage and give best in class advice.
We take the hassle out of clients hands your hands by monitoring projects through the entire lifecycle.